e diel, 22 qershor 2008

Attention Players: Grow Up

Respect. It's not just a song recorded by Aretha Franklin.

What do I find after arriving in the Sportsman's World parking lot but Charles Lane spending his valuable time having to clean up after a bunch of spoiled brats instead of driving to South Carolina for his next assignment. Is it too much to expect people your age to have the decency to discard your trash in the container in the front of the vehicle? Is it too much to ask that you not leave food on the floor and in the seats? Is is unreasonable to wonder why your coach has to remind you to leave the bus in the same condition you found it?

Is it out of line for me to think that the candy in my bag is to be left alone and not to be taken when my back is turned and then strewn around the bus?

I'm used to your treating me with contempt, but I expect you to do better by a man who spent over a quarter of a century as a coach and educator.

If you can't do better than this, leave the program and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nuk ka komente: