e hënë, 14 korrik 2008

Putt-Putt Challenge is Tuesday

It's on for Tuesday at the course. We're having a 54 hole better ball tournament beginning at 11:30 in the morning. Players are responsible for getting partners. I'll be there early figuring out the shots, so you can go around the course with me.

The first place team will get $25 per player, and I might have other prizes. Of course, what I mean is that the team that finishes right behind Matt Hunichen and me will get money. We're going to beat all of you worse than a rented mule or a red headed stepchild.

Please bring a putter and a white ball as these will not be available at the course. I have two putters and a few balls but not enough to supply everyone. In fact, you should bring more so you can practice more at each hole.

As long as you make a good faith effort in the event, you're invited to the Pizza Inn or wherever we decide to go. And it's on me.

Nolan, you can tell your dad we'll pay him as soon as one of us wins the state lottery.

See you there!

Nuk ka komente: