e hënë, 26 maj 2008

The Other Site

This is not the only site I run dedicated to Wayne County American Legion baseball. As you will see if you click on the link to the right, my BellSouth home page contains information about the history of the program. That site includes the schedule, but my main purpose is to use it to archive statistics and scores as well as information about coaches and anything else that comes to mind. I have completed pages dedicated to the 1945-47 and 1960-68 eras, including links to scores and statistics.

Did you know that Carlton Frederick of Frederick's Music played on the first Post 11 team?

Completing this project will take a while because I have to type into my computer the statistics from 1978-2006. I hope to have all of it up within ten or so days.

Nuk ka komente: