e martë, 20 maj 2008

We Need Dugout Help

Help Wanted:

As some of you know, we're moving to Southern Wayne High School only for this season because of renovations at Mount Olive College. One of the results is that I will be leaving the dugout for the press box and its attendant Sahara Desert-like conditions. (It's called taking one for the team.)

Coach Brad Reaves needs someone who can keep track of events with a scorebook and, even better, chart pitches. We all have our ways of doing these things, but I'll show you the method that will best help the team. After all, it's the one thing I'm an expert at. (That and second-guessing the coach.)

What you need is a basic knowledge of baseball and a willingness to learn how to score. I'll take care of the rest. It would be great if you could get in touch with me before the first game so we could work together this Thursday. Contact me at KeiWate@aol.com Even if you aren't interested, perhaps you know someone who might be willing to learn.

1 koment:

TJ tha...

Keith,

Can you post the roster of this years team?

TJ